Poser Police 911
Please register/login whereas not all items are viewable by guests.
Poser Police 911
Please register/login whereas not all items are viewable by guests.
Poser Police 911
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is designed to inform and educate the public of celebrity posers on the internet. Our goal is to help people prevent themselves from becoming a victim and learn how to help others who are being victimized by posers.

HomeCalenderLatest imagesRegisterLog in

LMAO! OMG!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rachel
Queen of Posers
Rachel

Number of posts : 482
Registration date : 2008-10-25

LMAO!  OMG! Empty
PostSubject: LMAO! OMG!   LMAO!  OMG! EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 8:55 pm

Message from the poser:

"this person is posting my screen names, and linking to me where I am being harassed by people and its an invasion of my privacy, also pogofanclub.net is a copyrighted protection page and there using it here, I want this forum taken down my lawyer is jordan s keller and if this forum is not taken down within the next 2 days my lawyer will be contacting you"

Yeah....so the poser decides he wants to try and report me for copyright infringment. LMAO! WTF! Yeah fucking right! Okay, so I took down the pogofanclub stuff because it's not needed anymore. It still doesn't change the fact that the poser stuff is still floating around in other places. I wonder where they could be...hmmmm. Evil or Very Mad

Last edited by Rachel on Sat Dec 20, 2008 5:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bsb_forever_unbreakable
Misty
Step #3: I am moving on.
Step #3:  I am moving on.
Misty

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-11-24

LMAO!  OMG! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LMAO! OMG!   LMAO!  OMG! EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 9:19 pm

lol..invasion of your privacy..lol..oh come on poser...your totally being someone your totally NOT. That itself is wrong!
Back to top Go down

LMAO! OMG!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Poser Police 911 :: Posers on Pogo.com :: Backstreet Boys-
Jump to: