Poser Police 911
Please register/login whereas not all items are viewable by guests.
Poser Police 911
Please register/login whereas not all items are viewable by guests.
Poser Police 911
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is designed to inform and educate the public of celebrity posers on the internet. Our goal is to help people prevent themselves from becoming a victim and learn how to help others who are being victimized by posers.

HomeCalenderLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nick Carter

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rachel
Queen of Posers
Rachel

Number of posts : 482
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Nick Carter Empty
PostSubject: Nick Carter   Nick Carter EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 11:13 pm

Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bsb_forever_unbreakable
Rachel
Queen of Posers
Rachel

Number of posts : 482
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Nick Carter Empty
PostSubject: Nizzlestime's at it Again!   Nick Carter EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 1:29 am

So, apparently Nizzlestime doesn't know when to quit. They've been plotting ways to destroy my rep here on this forum. He's got people thinking I work for him. LMAO! Please! Seriously?! Come on! Yeah, I spend HOURS working on this shit for no reason at all. Get a fucking grip! This is the letter I got today from someone who thought this was real:

You stopped talking to me so i guess this is true, you backstabbed us all

Fellow BSB Fan's Account Hacked By a Nick Poser!!
View previous topic View next topic Go down

AuthorMessageBSBSavedMyLife
Drowning

Female Number of posts: 96
Registration date: 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Fellow BSB Fan's Account Hacked By a Nick Poser!! Thursday March 19, 2009 8:15 am
My friend, Tina, (Tina2424)joined Pogo to spy on a poser. I think she might've made it too obvious as to who she is because they were quick to play games with her. During this time, she was introduced to a guy named Adam, who was one of the Nick poser's friends in disguise. Later she was confronted by the Nick poser saying to stop talking shit about him and delaying messages to me. About two weeks later, every account she had on the net was hacked. Apparently she had the same password for everything she owned on the net. So, he went and hacked into everything he could get his hands on. I didn't realize any of this had happened until I got an E mail that said this:

https://2img.net/h/i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/passionwriter81/Poser%20Stuff/weird.jpg

Now all her pogo accounts she had is deleted and she cannot get onto any except for Tina2424, we also found out on twitter from Justin who works for BSB that mytorm on pogo is real so i took down all the pogo stuff because I do not want fans hassling him we will make new pogo accounts and try and add him and Aj back, Aj is Jsolice he confirmed this to me on twitter also.

Thanks!
Rachel

Now...when I stared at the letter, I couldn't figure out where the hell it came from. I remembered writing it. I know how and when I write this shit. I'm not stupid. I had the original letter in a safe place, but it bugged me that I couldn't figure out where I would've posted that only had 96 posts. I only post on four forums. So, I dig some digging and it dawned on me the phrase "drowning" under the avy. You can't see the avy on this forum cuz of the text, but it''s a Nick avy. I'm like wait...it says BSBSavedMyLife. What forum do I post on that I use that name?! Then it hit me! The Now or Never forum that's ran by my friend Steph, who's not only a member her on this forum but also a Nizzlestime victim! So, I went to her forum and looked to see if that original post was there. I can't delete posts, so I was pretty sure she'd kept it on there. Sure enough, it's there!

http://nowornever.aforumfree.com/all-things-bsb-f6/fellow-bsb-fan-s-account-hacked-by-a-nick-poser-t239.htm#7202

The post has NOT be edited. If you know anything about forums, when you edit a post, there's a notice at the bottom saying that it's been edited. Also, notice the difference between how I write and where the edited their own words. I don't type like that! Seriously, if you're gonna try and ruin me, at least make me sound intelligent. I'm a writer for fucks sake! So, therefore, Nizzlestime....YOU FAIL!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bsb_forever_unbreakable
Carter-Orange
Step #10: Continuing to improve myself.
Carter-Orange

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2008-10-26

Nick Carter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nick Carter   Nick Carter EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 12:53 pm

I can't believe people stoop so low to make people believe!
Back to top Go down
http://www.nowornever.aforumfree.com
Sponsored content

Nick Carter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nick Carter   Nick Carter Empty

Back to top Go down

Nick Carter
Page 1 of 1